****Online Registration is closed***
Please contact Debbie Felzien (503-663-5050 ext. 208) for retreat inquiries.
The registration process involves a $25 non-refundable retreat reservation and the opportunity to specify a first and second choice room preference. Room preference designation does not guarantee a specific room.
Prices include 2 nights lodging (linens supplied), 3 meals and a light reception when you arrive. Room pricing varies from $140 to $220 a person. There is a different fee structure if you plan to attend the retreat but have lodging elsewhere. If you fall into one of this special category, you will need to make your payment online and then follow-up with a phone call (Debbie Felzien @ 503-663-5050 x208) to discuss your plans. We are not responsible for any accommodations outside of the Conference Center.
Every retreat participant will be required to pay the $25 non-refundable retreat deposit independent of lodging. Total cost of the retreat is dependent upon several factors ($25 deposit, room cost based on room occupancy, and level of participation in retreat meals/sessions). All balances will be collected upon check-in at the retreat.
This year, because of our session format, we have implemented some changes. They are as follows:
- Registrations will be capped
- Unfortunately, children cannot attend
- Registrants must attend the whole retreat (no partial registrations)
- Registration will close on February 8th
- Women 18 years or olderScholarships are available upon request. Interested parties will need to contact Peri Layton @ x216 or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarship recipients will be asked to contribute to a minimum of half the cost of their portion of the retreat.
Mary Ann Noack
Association Pastor of Women’s Ministry
Riverwest Church — Lake Oswego, Oregon