- Ask everyone who attends one of our gatherings wear a face-covering.
- Remove every other row of chairs from the normal South auditorium room set up in order to:
- Limit the size of our gatherings to 50% of occupancy.
- Encourage people to sit together with people they already feel safe with.
- Ask anyone with a fever or other viral symptoms to worship from home through our on-line services.
- Create a “touchless” experience as much as possible to avoid the spread of germs (e.g. no bulletins, propping open doors, no shared food or drink stations, etc.)
- Provide adequate hand sanitizer stations.
- Regularly disinfect commonly touched surfaces.