God’s Will vs. Our Will
On today’s episode we focus on God’s will – what we mean when we say God’s will and how that looks in our lives. We look at the importance of submitting our own desires and will to God’s plan and discuss what it means to accept God’s will in our lives and the pitfalls we may face when we don’t trust in His plan. Pastor Bob finishes the episode by sharing his practical decision-making framework he uses to help align his life to God’s will.
In This Episode
- Why should I want God’s will?
- What if my own will is different than the will of God?
- Why it is important to zoom out from our individual decisions and see the full picture
- Why praying can trump planning
- A practical framework to help us allow God to lead us through our decision making
- Ask more questions at – firstname.lastname@example.org.