Today’s episode is a bit different than our previous episodes; whereas past subjects have been focused on specific topics related to Good Shepherd Church and our spiritual walk, today we’re going back into the past to learn a bit more about Bob and his childhood. Bob shares about his family, upbringing and background along with some of his favorite childhood memories and one of his worst. We also learn whether or not his brother made it to the major leagues as a professional baseball player.
In This Episode
- What it was like to grow up in Royal Oak, Michigan in the 1970’s and 80’s.
- Bob’s background and upbringing.
- What Bob envisioned his life would be like when he was older.
- What was his favorite gift that he received as a child.
- Bob’s best and worst childhood memories.
- Ask more questions at – firstname.lastname@example.org.