Today we’ll catch up on events since our last episode before jumping into our main topic – the importance of community with other believers. Pastor Bob shares the evidence for the importance of community since the very beginning of creation. We then look at different examples in the Bible where strong communities and community-focused ethics are held up as examples for us as believers. We close the episode discussing some of the ways we can engage more in community ourselves.
In This Episode
- Why we need others in our spiritual journey.
- The value of being in a community.
- The risk of going it alone
- Some of the ways Good Shepherd supports community and fellowship.
- Ask more questions at – firstname.lastname@example.org.